- The installation is designed for automatic smoking by hot smoke and heat treatment of meat, meat products, poultry, fish and cheese.
- According to the customer's requirements the installation can be made in a single- or double-door (transit) tunnel version.
- The technological process is controlled by a control system iRauch that ensures automatic running of the smokehouse. Its software enables arbitrary phase sequencing of the technological process (reddening, drying, dry and wet smoking, cooking, finish cooking) as well as creation of user programs with different parameters (temperature, humidity, time, air circulation, cooking to the required core temperature, heat treatment according to delta-t) in each phase of the process. It also ensures the monitoring and recording of smokehouse parameters with reference to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and Food Quality Control Inspection.
- Its case is made of several parts which are put together at the customers'. No assembling gap is needed as each of its parts can go through ordinary door. The housing of the installation's parts is made of stainless steel and afterwards filled on a special production line with bi-component polyurethane foam which is stabilized by pressure and temperature. Thanks to this, a perfect thermal isolation of chamber walls, or more precisely ecological and economic running of the chamber, is guaranteed.
- During the whole smoking procedure a controlled Smoke-generator Natural is regulated in the temperature extent of pyrolysis frass that is optimal for the production of smoke with qualities required for product smoking.
- Available in several alternatives of chamber heating according to the customer's requirements: heating by electricity, steam or natural gas.
- The installation includes an automatic wash-system which ensures the wash-up of all inaccessible parts of the smokehouse.
Smoking chamber-four-wheel drive
Smoking chamber-one wheel drive
Photo gallery of the smoking chambers: