Drying chamber TNV
- The installation is designed for drying and ripening of not heat-treated meat products after the end of previous phase – fermentation and cold smoking in a smoking chamber (mostly the second and third weekend of the process).
- Mostly installed in a place where construction works had already been done by the customer and which had already been divided into a part with an air-conditioned chamber and a machine room where the technology is placed.
- The machine room can be placed in a space behind the chamber or in the technical floor above the chamber with products.
- The temperature, humidity and air circulation is regulated by a control system, where a frequency converter controls revolutions of a ventilator. This all helps to ensure optimal conditions of a product with reference to the technological requirements of product's ripening and optimization of slowing down the evaporation of water in it.
- It uses economical low-temperature drying with the condensation of water stream on the cooler's plate.
- The installation consists of air distributions and air-conditioner.
- All parts of the installation are specially designed for each customer according to the conditions, product assortment and differences in technology production.
- The whole installation is made of stainless steel.