- The cooking tank is designed for cooking of food in water in food-processing companies and in large-capacity kitchens.
- The installation has got a self-supporting construction and is made of stainless steel.
- It is simple to operate, maintain and is reliable because of the use of automatic regulation.
- The tank and cover are good isolated so as to reduce the heat loss.
- Electric coils, direct steam injection and gas register help the heating up.
- The control system enables automatic control and regulation, temperature sensing in the tank ensures fixed temperature sensor and to measure temperature in the middle of the product a needle sensor can be used.
- The water can be let in through an electromagnetic valve.
- Release valve is placed in the body of the boiler.
Photo gallery of the cooking tank